CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, August 24, 2003

such an unproductive day. firstly, i didnt go to church today. overslept and spent my time sleeping till 12plus. then i ate my err, breakfast of soft boiled eggs. after which i snuggled in bed (again) with a glass of meiji's chocolate milk next to me and of cos a good book. ha. white oleander it is. all the way till 2plus. then i cleared my wardrobe. finally as my mom would say. arranged my tops according to their color this time. whites on the left.. followed by beige, pink, red, purple, blue and lastly black! haha. and for the bottom, its the usual. by their length. haha. dumbb. anyway still got so many things to clear next week. sheesh. troublesome! oh i saw my girl guides ( oh yes shoot me, what was i thinking? ) uniform and my smss uniform chucked at the back of the wardrobe.. hrrm. think im going to throw away that ugly blue thing. but im keeping that polka dotted piece of shit. for.. memories.

been thinking quite alot these few days. maybe even too much. i know very well that things wont work out, neither will it be sloved if all i do is run away from it. running away. im darn good at that. yes? maybe its time i stop running away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home